Love Where You’re Going!
Winthrop's Admissions Team is working hard to provide you with options
to learn more about Life as an Eagle. Please check our Visit Page to sign up for one of our Virtual Admissions Experiences.
Want a one on one meeting or have any questions? There are three ways you can contact
Virtual Chat: Click here to register
For updates, announcements and special messages from Admissions, please follow us
on Instagram - @winthropadmissions
Department of Accreditation, Accountability, and Academic Services
The Department of Accreditation, Accountability, and Academic Services (AAAS) has
responsibility for supporting the achievement of the University's mission by providing
institutional data and findings from research and assessment to:
- Support evidence-based planning, decision making, and accountability processes
- Support regional and specialized program accreditation efforts
- Provide student and faculty academic support services
- Support the delivery, design, and development of online, hybrid, and technology-enhanced
AAAS Organizational Chart (pdf - 143 KB)
Finding Facts and Information at Winthrop University
- Start on the WU Facts and Information webpage for current or prior term information on enrollments and completions, the
Common Data Set, Data Warehouse, student profiles, IPEDS Data Feedback Report, SC
Higher Education Statistical Abstract, and archived Factbooks.
- Refer to the AAAS Data Catalog for a list of recurring reports published by AAAS including timeframe and location.
- *NEW* Student Consumer Information page lists Institutional and Financial Aid Information and where to find it quickly
- Go to Accountability for the State Accountability Report, SACSCOC Reaffirmation, rankings, organizational
structure, and Winthrop's comparison group institutions (as defined by the IPEDS Feedback
- Go to Assessment for assessment and institutional effectiveness resources including the Institutional
Assessment Plan and Improvement Report(APIR), NSSE, PSRI, and AAC&U.
If you do not find the data or reports that you are looking for on the above referenced
pages, please send us a request using our Data Request Form (IR)
Do you know where to find the Facts and Info? Take our Quiz.